Never give to the mind more than you give to the hand.~Maria Montessori
What's Included in the Lower Elementary Subscription for Five- to Nine-Year-Olds
- Montessori lower elementary lesson plans and PDFs (Math, Fractions & Geometry, Language & Grammar, Science & Physics, Geography, History & Cosmic Education, Botany & Zoology). Most lesson plans have pictures, some have picture galleries (multiple pictures or photos), and others are text only. The lesson plans and PDFs (and FAQs, and articles below) are easy to download and save to your computer. Some of the lesson activities can be handmade or prepared with materials from home, others can be bought at Montessori suppliers.
- Montessori articles including Creating a Montessori Classroom/Environment In a Nutshell; Montessori Environment Shelves; The Elementary Child; The Elementary Environment; The Montessori Adult; and The Three Period Lesson
- Suggested weekly and monthly timelines for your lessons and activities.
- Resources for what to buy or download, and where.
- Password protected picture galleries
- Suggested monthly time lines
- Outlines with time lines for: The Study of Artists and Their Art; Women Artists, and The Study of Art Styles; The Study of Musical Composers and Their Music; and The Study of Aesop's Fables.