Montessori for the Earth (previously Montessori on a Budget) offers affordable 24/7 online access to Montessori for infants, tots, toddlers, preschool, Kindergarten, and or lower elementary children! Created by Montessori trained 3 to 6 and 6 to 9 teacher and mom, Lisa Nolan.
Subscriptions include 24/7 access to:
- Over 75 Montessori YouTube videos (by recommended Montessori teachers and moms), PLUS two or more YouTube video recommendations are added each month.
- Private, subscribers-and-members-only Montessori blog (weekly posts) by Lisa Nolan (including deals and steals--free or low cost printables, materials, or activities). See sample blog page here and read four, live posts!
- Private, subscribers-and-members-only Montessori podcast (weekly audio/MP3s), hosted by Lisa Nolan. See sample podcast page here and listen to three, live episodes!
- Two new lesson activities, articles,documents, and or audio MP3s are added each month (for language, social grace and courtesy, art, music, and Montessori philosophy and methodology)!
"I am so impressed with your work! What a treasure trove you have shared with me. I feel excited to go through it all and I am relieved that I can stop searching around the blogosphere to figure things out!"--Aylin (Military family)
To see what's offered for each age group, click on a link!
- Infants and Tots
- Twos and Threes
- Fours and Fives
- Lower Elementary
- Homeschool Starter
- Montessori Intro & Home Environment
Already have Montessori lessons and activities, albums, and or your children are enrolled in a Montessori school? Become a Montessori Plus subscriber!
Need consulting? (See #5.)