Montessori in the Home FAQs for Birth to Nine is a 130-page, text-only, printer-friendly ebook PDF that was created by Lisa Nolan, a 3 to 6 and 6 to 9 Montessori-trained teacher with over 25 years of experience. It addresses the many challenges that parents face when implementing the Montessori Method in a home (or homeschool) environment with children age birth to nine.
The book is divided into several sections:
- Infant FAQs
- Toddler FAQs
- Should You Montessori Homeschool? Questions and Answers
- FAQs about Montessori Homeschooling
- FAQs about Montessori Language, Reading, and Writing
- FAQs about Montessori Subjects
- FAQs about Behavior-Related Issues when Trying to Montessori Homeschool
- The Child and the Montessori Environment
- Montessori and non-Montessori resources
The last section, Montessori and non-Montessori resources, offers an updated 2016 list of resources, including Where to Buy Affordable Montessori Materials, Where to Find Elementary Materials & Free Downloads off the Beaten Path, and Recommended Non-Montessori Websites for Materials and Activities.
This PDF is NOT a Montessori album. It does NOT include lessons or activities. It does NOT include images or photos.
Includes access to the Montessori Facebook group (Montessori on a Budget) with over 13,000 members, spam free.
After you make your payment, you will be redirected to the PDF. You can then download it and save it to your computer. We hope you enjoy our PDF book! Feel free to contact us with any comments, feedback, and or suggestions!
~Lisa Nolan & Montessori for the Earth