MONTESSORI FOR THE EARTH'S ONLINE PROGRAM FOR FOURS AND FIVES
About the Program
- Recommended for parents, homeschoolers and educators who are new to Montessori and who do not have Montessori albums or training manuals.
- Ideal for homeschoolers who want to add Montessori to their homeschool curriculum and educators who want to add Montessori to their classroom curriculum.
- Includes website and PDF access to our Montessori lesson activities, some have pictures, some are text only; and website access to our Montessori articles in text that are easy to download and save to your computer.
- Specific links to affordable and free public Montessori material downloads.
- Where to find the best deals for Montessori materials.
Montessori Lesson Activities Included
- Geometric Cabinet Puzzle Shapes
- Smelling Bottles
- Sound Cylinders
- Thermic Bottles
- Geometric Cards
- Cut Faded Flowers
- Sewing in a nutshell
- Movable Alphabet (spelling)
- Intro to Writing
- Writing On the Line
- Learning to Write Your Name
The study of Aesop's fables
- Dictation and Phonograms--writing/spelling
- Introduction to Reading
- First Reading Lesson with Object Box
- Reading Tablets/Cards
- Cards & Counters--1-10
- Counting 11-19 with Teen Beads
- Counting 11-19 with Teen Boards and Combine with Teen Beads
- Counting 20-99 with Ten Beads & Boards
- Animals of the World (continents)
- People of the World
- Continent Puzzle Maps
Montessori Articles Included
- Absorbent Mind: "From birth to six is the stage of the absorbent mind. This is the type of mind with which the human baby, shortly after birth, starts taking in and absorbing the environment in which he finds himself. This is very different from the adult mind. The absorbent mind [of the child from birth to six] is..."
- Daily Routine and Circle Time
- The Home Preschool: "The materials you can start with are simple toys, practical life and sensorial materials: also toys, books, simple puzzles, and books that are familiar to the child. Slowly and gradually the young child will be weaned from them and intrigued by more challenging materials. But in the beginning give him..."
- The Human (Physical) Embryo: "Montessori says the spiritual expresses itself in the physical. Thinkers in every age have been struck by the astonishing fact that a being which at first does not exist should become a man or a woman able to think and to have ideas of his own. The infant starts from..."
- Independently Working: "Young preschoolers will be exploring their environment sensorially and there are projects you can make for them to do while you work with an older child. The key to it is to have..."
- Indirect Preparation: "We all learn according to what we already know. One sees, hears, and understands according to what one already knows.Whenever is printed on the subconscious experiences and will determine our reactions, and are a way of handling future experiences. This is the..."
- The Montessori Adult: "Consistency and continuity are the backbone of the Montessori environment. They are the order which brings security and allows the child to really unfold. The adult’s role in general is to..."
- Montessori Environment Shelves
- Nurturing the Child's Home Environment: "The first step is to prepare the child's environment in such a way as to allow your child easy, safe access for both getting out and putting away her belongings, including..."
- The Sensitive Periods: "The sensitive periods are transitory periods in the child's life during which time she is prompted by an inner urge to focus her attention on certain elements in her environment. The activities and impressions resulting from this activity help the child to..."
- Siblings and Lessons, and Siblings Working Together
- The Three Period Lesson: "The Three Period Lesson is a way to present and introduce concepts andnew terminology, or the names of things, to a child: new sounds (letters), numbers (symbols), geometric shapes, colors, and geography forms (like the land and water forms or the continents). It is also a way to..."
- Setting up a Montessori environments
- Frequently asked questions about how to create a Montessori home environment
- Creating activities
- Observing your child in the Montessori environment
- Get free or cheap materials for making activities
- Supplies list and a must-have Montessori materials list
- Recommended Montessori book list (with personal reviews from me)
- Storing materials & activities
- Creating a budget for materials & activities
- Pay 24.99 with PayPal for the 0 to 24 program, the 2 to 3 program, and the 4 to 5 program.
PLEASE READ: After you pay with PayPal you must go here to join our network on Ning.com and create a username and password. The link is hard to see so we made a capture for you: